Raw powder material and adhesive are placed in a cylinder and are fully mixed by the mixing blade at the bottom of the high speed mixing granulator. The material being dried is cut by later high speed cutters into uniform granules.Technical Parameters:
|cuting speed||r.p.m||1500/3000||1500/ 3000||1500/ 3000||1500/3000||1500/3000||1500/3000||1500/3000||1500/3000|
|compressed air consumption||m 3 /min||0.6||0.6||0.9||0.9||0.9||1.1||1.5||1.8|
1. The high speed mixer granulator adopts a horizontal cylinder structure.
2. Air filled sealed drive shaft.
3. To granules are put into a state of fluidization, the granules are ball shaped with excellent flowing ability.
4. Compared with traditional processes, 25% of adhesive can be saved, and the drying time is shortened.
5. Two minutes for dry mixing per batch, 1 to 4 minutes for granulating. Its efficiency is 4 to 5 times higher than traditional granulation devices.
6. Dry mixing, humid mixing and granulating are finished in the same sealed container. It is in conformity with the requirements of GMP.
7. The whole operation has strict, protective measures.
8. Optional jacket type available.