The centrifugal spray dryer offers highly efficient and effective drying. 95-98% of moisture can be evaporated almost instantly during the hot air flow stage. This is especially suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
Spray drying is the technology most widely used in the liquid shaping process and in the drying industry. The drying technology is most suitable for producing solid powder or particle products from liquid materials, such as: solution, emulsion, suspension and pumpable paste states.Parameters
|Inlet temperature/℃||140-350 (automatically controlled)|
|Maximum Drying capacity||5||25||50||100||150||200-2000|
|Centrifugal nozzle transmission mode||compressed air transmission||Mechanical transmission|
|Diameter of spraying disc /mm||50||100||120||140||150||180-340|
|Heat supply||Electric heater||Electric heater and steam heater||Electric heater, steam heater, heat transfer oil||Others|
|Max. electric power /kw||9||36||63||81||99|
|Dimension /m||1.8×0.93||3×2.7||3.7×3.2||4.6×4.2||5.5×4.5||Depends on actual conditions|
|Dried powder collecting rate %||≥95||≥95||≥95||≥95||≥95||≥95|
|Note: As for Drying capacity, material property, inlet and outlet temperature, please refer to the following diagram.|
1. Air filter
3. Hot air distributor
4. Dry cabinet
8. Cyclone separator
10. Liquid material tank
After been filtered and heated the air enters into the air distributor on the top of the dryer. The hot air enters into the drying room in the spiral form uniformly. Passing through the high-speed centrifugal sprayer on the top of the tower, the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads. Through very short time of contacting the heat air, the materials can be dried into the final products. The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from blower.
1. The drying speed is high when the material liquid is atomized, and the surface area of the material will increase greatly. In the hot-air flow, 95%-98% of water can be evaporated at a moment. The time of completing the drying is only several seconds. This is especially suitable for drying the heat sensitive materials.
2. Its final products own the good uniformity, flow ability and solubility. And the final products are high in purity and good in quality.
3. The production procedures are simple and the operation and control are easy. The liquid with moisture contents of 40-60% (For special materials, the contents might be up to 90%.) can be dried into the powder or particle products once a time. After the drying process, there is no need for smashing and sorting, so as to reduce the operation procedures in the production and to enhance the product purity. The product particle diameters, looseness and water contents can be adjusted through changing the operation condition within a certain range. It is very convenient to carry out control and management.
Attention to Order
1. Liquid name and property: solid contents (or water contents), viscosity, surface tension and PH value.
2. Dry powder density, residual water contents allowed, particle size, and maximum temperature allowed.
3. Output, daily shift time.
4. Energy that can be supplied: steam pressure, electricity properly, fuel of coal, oil and natural gas.
5. Control requirement: whether or not the inlet and outlet temperatures should be controlled.
6. Powder-collecting requirement: whether it's necessary to use cloth bag filter and the requirement of the environment of the exhausted gas.
7. Other special requirements.