1. This spray drying technology is suitable for raw materials that are highly viscous, which many other pieces of equipment cannot handle.
2. Wide application with lower temperature input.
3. The spray dryer uses a simple nozzle that is easy to clean and maintain.
|Amount of evaporation Kg/h||△ t=150 ℃ -90 ℃||1.5||7.5||15||30||45||60|
|△ t=200 ℃ -100 ℃||2.5||12.5||25||50||75||100|
|△ t=250 ℃ -100 ℃||3.75||18.75||37.5||75||112.5||150|
|△ t=300 ℃ -100 ℃||5||25||50||100||150||200|
|△ t=350 ℃ -110 ℃||6||30||60||120||200||240|
|Pressure of air M3/min||0.9||0.9||1.1||1.5||2.7||3.4|
|Pressure of air Mpa||0.4||0.6||0.7|
|Heat resource||electricity, electricity + steam, coal(oil) combustion furnace|
|Consumption of heat 104Kcal/h||1||5||10||20||30||40|
The hot air spray dryer introduces filtered, heated air into the drying tower where the material is atomized into a fine mist. This quickly evaporates the moisture from the mixture and the powder left behind is discharged and collected.
(1) If the equipment is larger than 200, it can be designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of customers.
(2) The power of the fan is suitable for the standard flow chart. If you add the cloth bag to remove dust or recover solvent, it should be increased.