This series of vacuum plate dryer is made up of drying units that are highly efficient. These dryers are suitable for a variety of different industrial applications and they are produced in three main categories, normal pressure, closed and vacuum styles. With a drying area of 4 to 180 square meters, we have hundreds of models and various auxiliary devices to meet all of your drying requirements.
Material to be dried
Drying, heat decomposition, combustion, cooling, reaction, and sublimation
1. Organic chemicals
2. Mineral chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical and foodstuff
4. Feed and fertilizer
|Specification||Diameter/mm||Height /mm||Drying area m2||Power / KW||Specification||Diameter /mm||Height /mm||Drying area / m2||Power / KW|
Wet materials are fed continuously through the top drying layer in the dryer. They are continuously stirred in the drying chamber while heat is introduced to the system and evaporated moisture is discharged at the top. The drying capability can be greatly increased by adding supplementary devices such as finned heaters, condensers for solvent recovery, bad dust filters and suction fans.
(1) Easy control, wide application
1. Regulate thickness of materials, rotating speed of main shaft, number of harrow arms, style and sizes harrows achieve for best drying processes.
2. Each layer of drying plate can be fed with hot or cold media individually to heat or cool materials.
3. Dwell time of materials can be accurately adjusted.
4. Single flowing direction of materials without return flowing and mixing for uniform drying.
(2) Easy and simple operation
1. Start/stop of dryer is simple
2. After material feeding is stopped, they can be easily discharged out of the dryer by harrows.
3. Careful cleaning and observation can be carried out inside the equipment through a large-scale viewing window.
(3) Low energy consumption
1. Low speed main shaft, small power and energy required for conveying system.
2. Dry by conducting heat so it has high heating efficiency and low energy consumption.
(4) Good operation environment, solvent can be recovered and powder discharge meets exhaust requirements.
1. Normal pressure type: low speed air flow inside the equipment
2. Closed type: equipped with solvent recovery device that can recover organic solvent easily from moist carrier gas
3. Vacuum type: if the plate dryer is operating under a vacuum state, it is particularly suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
(5) Easy installation and small occupying area.
1. Dryer is delivered in one piece for easy installation.
2. As drying plates are arranged by layers and installed vertically for a large drying surface area.
1. Drying plate
(1). Design pressure: general is 0.4MPa, Max. can reach 1.6 Mpa.
(2).Work pressure: general is less then 0.4Mpa, and Max. can reach 1.6 Mpa.
(3).Heating medium: steam, hot water, oil. When the drying plates’temperature is 100℃, hot water can be used; when 100℃~150℃, it will be saturated water steam ≤0.4Mpa or steam-gas, and when 150℃~320℃, it will be oil; when >320℃ it will be heated by electricity.
2. Material transmission system
(1). Headstock revolution: 1~10 rpm, electromagnetism of transducer timing.
(2). Harrow arm: There are 2 to 8 pieces arm that be fixed on the headstock on the every layers.
(3). Harrow blade: The blades float together to keep contact.
(4). Roller: The rollers continuously rotate to prevent materials from clumping.
(1). Normal pressure: N/A
(2). Sealed: Cylindrical shell, can handle 5KPa.
(3). Vacuum: Cylindrical shell, can bare exterior pressure of 0.1MPa.
4. Air heater:
Normal for the application of large evaporation capacity to increase drying efficiency.